All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely and thought-provoking book, Eckhard Hein illustrates that the Great Recession, which hit the world economy in 2008/09, is rooted in the contradictions of finance-dominated capitalism.
- Author BiographyEckhard Hein, The Institute for International Political Economy (IPE), Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Author(s)Eckhard Hein
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.56
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.