All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.10Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander the Great is one of the most famous leaders of all time.This controversial reassessment concludes that Alexander's claim to the status of military genius is not supported by evidence. The author contests he was clearly a misfit and increasingly traumatized, showing all the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Gabriel is a distinguished professor in the Department of History and War Studies at the Royal Military College of Canada and in the Department of Defence Studies at the Canadian Forces College in Toronto. He has also been professor of history and politics at the U.S. Army War College and held the Visiting Chair in Military Ethics at the Marine Corps University. A retired U.S. Army officer living in Manchester, New Hampshire, Gabriel is the author of numerous books and articles on military history and other subjects and a regular 'talking head' on documentaries.
- Author(s)Professor Richard A. Gabriel
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note8pp plate section, or none, approx 6 b/w maps
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.