All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis ninth edition of 'The Magazine Writer's Handbook' provides for the first time, a free e-mail update service. It also gives detailed information about over 70 mainstream magazines, and comments on dozens more.
- Author BiographyChriss McCallum joined Collins (now HarperCollins) as a junior reader and worked in editorial and book production, rising to deputy department head. She has freelanced as an editor, ghostwriter, 'agony aunt' and markets correspondent for writers' magazines, was editor / publisher of The Writer's Voice and Writers' Bulletin, and has published articles, short stories and non-fiction books, including Writing for Publication and Getting Published. Gordon Wells has contributed articles to a wide range of magazines. He has also written several books on writing techniques, including The Craft of Writing Articles and in this series, How to Write Non-fiction Books. He was the 'agony uncle' for Writers' Monthly and has written fiction and non-fiction books for children including Writing... Is Fun!
- Author(s)Chriss McCallum,Gordon Wells
- PublisherWriters' Bookshop
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWriters' Bookshop
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAnn Johnson-Allen
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.