All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short history of the Maghreb surveys its development from the coming of Islam to the present day, but with greatest emphasis on the modern period from the early nineteenth century onwards.
- Author BiographyKnut S. Vikor is associate professor of history and director of the Centre for Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Bergen, Norway. Among his books are Sufi and Scholar on the Desert Edge (1995) and The Oasis of Salt: the History of Kawar (1999).
- Author(s)Knut S. Vikor
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.70Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.