The Magistrates' Court: An Introduction by Bryan Gibson, Michael Watkins (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a glossary of words, phrases, acronyms and abbreviations - the language of the system - which can be of particular use to people coming into contact with the magistrates' courts for the first time.
- Author BiographyBryan Gibson is editor-in-chief, Waterside Press. He is a barrister, former co-editor of Justice of the Peace and a regular contributor to specialist journals. He was for 25 years a justices' clerk and during much of that time an elected member of the Council of the Justices' Clerks' Society (and chair of its Criminal Law Committee). He is co-author (with Paul Cavadino) of The Criminal Justice System, author of The New Ministry of Justice, The New Home Office, and The Pocket A-Z of Criminal Justice (amongst many others). He has also written for The Guardian, The Stage and numerous journals including Justice of the Peace, The Independent Monitor, and Prison Journal. Mike Watkins is an experienced trainer of magistrates who has written materials for the Judicial Studies Board, Magistrates' Association and Universities of Birmingham and Cambridge.
- Author(s)Bryan Gibson,Michael Watkins
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIntroductory Series
- Place of PublicationWinchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.