CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Maine Poets, editor Wesley McNair has selected work by poets of the state from Longfellow to the present. Chosen for their appeal to the general reader, these poems honor the full vision and diversity of Maine's poets as they address life in Maine and in all human places.
- Author BiographyWesley McNair is the author of twenty books. He has twice been invited by the Library of Congress to read his poetry; has won the Robert Frost and Theodore Roethke Prizes, grants from the Fulbright and Guggenheim Foundations, two Rockefeller Fellowships, and two grants in poetry from the National Endowment for the Arts. In 2006 he was selected for a United States Artists Fellowship as one of America's finest living artists. He is Maine's Poet Laureate.
- Author(s)Wesley McNair
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.