All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and reviews the concept, process and framework of modern maintenance management of complex systems, concentrating on modern modelling tools (deterministic and empirical) for maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Author BiographyDr Adolfo Crespo Marquez is an Associate Professor in the Department of Industrial Management at the University of Seville. He holds a Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from the same University. Within the area of maintenance, he has extensively participated in many engineering and consulting projects for different companies and for the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education.
- Author(s)Adolfo Crespo Marquez
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note65 Tables, black and white; XIX, 333 p.
- Weight1490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.