Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive analysis of how the decisions taken at the end of the First World War forged a new Middle East, setting in place a pattern which formed the political shape of the region. With events in the Middle East rarely absent from the world's headlines, this book offers an analysis of a critical phase in its development.
- Author BiographyTom Fraser is Professor Emeritus of the University of Ulster. He is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and a Member of the Royal Institute of International Affairs. Andrew Mango is the author of the definitive biography of Ataturk (2002), as well as an account of modern Turkey, The Turks Today (2004). Robert McNamara is currently a lecturer in International History at the University of Ulster at Coleraine. His publications include Britain, Nasser and the Balance of Power in the Middle East from Egyptian Revolution to the Six Day War (2003).
- Author(s)Andrew Mango,Robert McNamara,Tom Fraser
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date14/03/2015
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.