All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive, in-depth account of how Chinese foreign and security policy is made and implemented during the reform era. It includes the contributions of more than a dozen scholars who undertook field research in the People's Republic of China, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Lampton is George and Sadie Hyman Professor and Director of the China Studies Program at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, and Director of Chinese Studies at The Nixon Center, Washington, D.C. His most recent book is Same Bed, Different Dreams: Managing United States-China Relations, 1989-2000.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Lampton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.