CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionDas Buch liefert eine detaillierte Darstellung von Design-Prozessen: In 25 Making of-Beitragen zeigen renommierte Designer wie Konstantin Grcic, die Bouroullecs, Stefan Diez, Hella Jongerius oder Lord Norman Foster, wie sie Produkte entwerfen, mit welchen Mitteln sie visualisieren und wie sich Projekte in der Modellphase verandern.
- Author BiographyGerrit Terstiege (40) is editor in chief of the design journal form and has worked on some seventy issues of the magazine since 1997. Since 1998 he has also been active as a teacher. He has taught at design schools in Karlsruhe, Zurich, and Basel, and in 2005 he served as visiting professor of design and media history at FH Mainz (the University of Applied Sciences, Mainz). He also sits on the executive committee of the DGTF and is a member of international design juries and the author of numerous essays for books on design and the culture of everyday life. He studied art history and German language and literature at the universities of Bochum and Berlin (FU) and design in Cologne (KISD).
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 271 colour illustrations, 32 schw.-w. u. 271 farb. Abb.
- Weight593 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGerrit Terstiege
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.