Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks for an improved understanding of the politics of economic policy-making from a transaction cost perspective. It uses US fiscal policy and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) as two examples that illustrate the framework.
- Author(s)Avinash K. Dixit
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMunich Lectures in Economics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.