Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Gronn provides a model of the process by which leaders' characters are shaped for leadership in different educational contexts. He focuses on the attributes of the individual and the formative circumstances which have shaped their perceptions and understandings.
- Author(s)Peter Gronn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/05/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleManagement & leadership
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPeter Gronn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.