All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for undergraduate and graduate courses on Indian civilization and history, this text provides a sweeping look at the long and varied history of India and how this complex legacy has shaped, and is shaping, the nation's modern polity. It offers unique political-historical coverage of India from pre-history into the 21st century.
- Author(s)Ranbir Vohra
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.