CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revised edition, Dr Milani offers insights into the causes and consequences of Iran's Islamic revolution. Focusing on developments in Iranian politics during the first five years of the Rafsanjani presidency, the book draws on personal interviews with Iranian leaders and officials.
- Author BiographyMohsen M. Milani is associate professor of politics, Department of Government and International Affairs, University of South Florida in Tampa.
- Author(s)Mohsen M. Milani
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/10/1994
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notetables, notes, chronology, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.