The Making of Jacobean Culture: James I and the Renegotiation of Elizabethan Literary Practice by Curtis Perry (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £81.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £19.86Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh examination of the historical factors shaping the emergence of Jacobean literary culture.
- Author(s)Curtis Perry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.