CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the period between the French Revolution and World War I, the women of Europe crafted new ideas about their sexuality, motherhood, the politics of femininity and their working roles. This text charts the contests for woman's identity, from domestic ideology to women's suffrage.
- Author BiographyLynn Abrams is Senior Lecturer in History, University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Lynn Abrams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleLongman History of European Women
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.