Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a detailed analysis of the domestic politics of regionalism in the three major nations of Northeast Asia (China, Japan, and Korea), as well as in the most important external actor, the United States.
- Author BiographyKent Calder is the Edwin O. Reischauer Professor, the Director of the Japan Studies Program, and the Director of the Edwin O. Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies at Johns Hopkins University. He previously was the special adviser to the U.S. ambassador to Japan. Min Ye is Assistant Professor of International Relations at Boston University. She specializes in China Politics, Comparative Political Economy, and Asian International Relations.
- Author(s)Kent E. Calder,Min Ye
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Asian Security
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.