All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with failed suicide bombers, officials of Pakistani law enforcement agencies involved in interrogating high-profile self-immolation attacks, and content analysis of Jihadi publications produced in local languages, this book offers the first empirically grounded analysis of suicide terrorism in Pakistan.
- Author BiographyKhuram Iqbal is assistant professor of counter-terrorism at the National Defense University, Pakistan.
- Author(s)Khuram Iqbal
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note10 Graphs; 4 Tables, unspecified
- Weight458 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.