All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.12Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a major survey of political life in late medieval Europe.
- Author BiographyJohn Watts is a Fellow and Tutor in History, Corpus Christi College, Oxford. His previous publications include Henry VI and the Politics of Kingship (1996) and, as editor, Power and Identity in the Middle Ages (2007).
- Author(s)John Watts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Medieval Textbooks
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight760 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.