Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the important place of the theory and practice of private law (civil law) in the transformation of Modern Germany's fin-de-siecle constitutional arrangements. This book offers a thought-provoking and novel understanding of German political development.
- Author BiographyMargaret Barber Crosby is Associate Professor of Modern European History, Department of History, Howard University.
- Author(s)Margaret Barber Crosby
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.