All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionForty years later, the audacious generation takes on the unfinished business of their countercultural youth.
- Author BiographyTheodore Roszak is the author of 15 books, including the 1969 classic, The Making of a Counter Culture. He was educated at UCLA and Princeton and is professor emeritus of history at State University of California - East Bay. Theodore lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Theodore Roszak
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.