All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historical recount on the development of Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party PAS and how it rose to become the most prominent Islamist party in Southeast Asia.
- Author Biographyhttps://www.rsis.edu.sg/profile/farish-badrol-hisham-ahmad-noor/#.VKv5oyvF_s4 target= _blank >Farish A. Noor is Associate Professor for the Contemporary Islam Programme at S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) at the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and member of the United Nations' Alliance of Civilizations Panel of Global Experts on Religion and Politics in Asia.
- Author(s)Farish Ahmad Noor
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleReligion and Society in Asia
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.