Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Islay to Orkney, from Scotland to Ireland, and from Japan to New Zealand, this fourth edition incorporates a helpful rating system for each malt's sweetness, peatiness and availability and a new guide to cost, as well as sections on 'historical' whiskies and on regionalisation.
- Author BiographyJohn Lamond is a Master of Malt and past President of Scotland's Institute of Wines and Spririts. Robin Tucek is a respected industry expert and runs the world-renowned whisky bottling and exporting business, Blackadder.
- Author(s)John D. Lamond,Robin Tucek
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width120 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.