All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1886, and Ward Gibson is a prosperous young farmer who becomes fascinated by Stephanie McQueen, a dancer. His marriage to her divides his home village, as he was expected to marry a local girl, and there follows a series of attacks on his farm, culminating in Stephanie's murder.
- Author(s)Catherine Cookson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date15/10/1999
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.