Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing their appearance and uniforms, this book describes the armies of the Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt and Syria, the power responsible for the destruction of the Crusader kingdoms.
- Author BiographyDavid Nicolle was born in 1944, the son of the illustrator Pat Nicolle. He worked in the BBC Arabic service for a number of years, before going 'back to school', gaining an MA from the School of Oriental and African Studies, London, and a doctorate from Edinburgh University. He later taught world and Islamic art and architectural history at Yarmuk University, Jordan. He has written many books and articles on medieval and Islamic warfare, and has been a prolific author of Osprey titles for many years. David lives and works in Leicestershire, UK.
- Author(s)David Nicolle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/07/1993
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.259
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note8 col illus, b/w figs
- Weight187 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angus McBride
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.