Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.45+ £0.01 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by paulmorgan-cochybonddu-books
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.18Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of mammals in the Cheshire region for nearly one hundred years. It includes chapters that cover the region's main species looking at their distribution, biology and identification, along with distribution maps. It also features chapters covering Cheshire habitats, the history of mammals and their recording and conservation issues.
- Author BiographyCheshire Mammal Group was founded in 2001 to promote the study of mammal species in the Cheshire region.
- Author(s)Cheshire Mammal Group
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note30 colour illustrations, 50 line drawings
- Weight799 g
- Width194 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.