All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.76Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
About this product
- DescriptionOver 600 mystery codes to be cracked!
- Author BiographyElonka Dunin is an award-winning cryptographer and game developer, who broke the PhreakNIC Code and is the internationally recognized expert on the ciphers of the CIA's Kryptos sculpture. She is a founding member of the International Game Developers Association's Online Games Group.
- Author(s)Elonka Dunin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight410 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.