All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA symbol of transition, adventure and self-discovery, the lure of the open road is freedom, and travel more exciting than arrival. This collection features journeys along trails carved through dense jungle, or six-lane superhighways, and summer vacation trips gone wildly wrong.
- Author BiographyMaxim Jakubowski is a British writer and editor who has been called the king of the erotic thriller and has edited the first five Mammoth volumes of erotica. He lives in northwest London where he runs the renowned Murder One bookshop. He also reviews crime titles for The Guardian.
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/05/2009
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edited byMaxim Jakubowski
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.08
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £6.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.