Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.39
- £30.68Trending at £40.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis study places Kipling's fiction in its original cultural, intellectual and historical contexts, exploring the impact of India, America, South Africa and Edwardian England on his imperialist narratives.
- Author BiographyANDREW HAGIIOANNU is a Lecturer in English and American studies. He teaches with the Open University, and has published on Kipling and related topics in The Review of English Studies and Essays in Criticism.
- Author(s)Andrew Hagiioannu
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication04/11/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 222 p.
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.