Consider these sponsored items
- £9.60Free postage
- £7.27Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman investigates an accidental death at a London tube station, and finds herself of a ship bound for South Africa...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.