All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the medieval genius whose 1202 book changed the course of mathematics in the West and helped bring on the modern era.
- Author BiographyKeith Devlin was born in Hull. He is a Senior Researcher and Executive Director at Stanford's H-STAR institute, which he co-founded. He is also a Consulting Professor in the Department of Mathematics, and a co-founder of the Stanford Media X research network. He is the author of more than twenty-eight books, including The Math Gene. He lives in Palo Alto, California.
- Author(s)Keith Devlin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date09/01/2013
- Weight421 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.