All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the complexities of luxury management and marketing with this strategic examination of luxury branding on a global scale, combining unique contributions from the world's foremost thought-leaders in the industry.
- Author BiographyThe Management of Luxury is a collection of 26 articles written by 51 individual contributors from around the world, edited by Benjamin Berghaus, Gunter Muller-Stewens and Sven Reinecke. Benjamin Berghaus is Manager of the Research Program for Luxury Brands at the Institute of Marketing of University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland. Gunter Muller-Stewens is Professor of Management and Organization at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, and Director of its Institute of Management. Sven Reinecke is Professor of Management, specialized in Marketing, at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, and Director of the Institute of Marketing.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight890 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Berghaus,Gunter Mueller-Stewens,Sven Reinecke
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.