Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for bankers, consultants, buyers, sellers, and CEOs, this book delivers a detailed guide to the entire merger and acquisition process - from identifying a target to completing the integration phase.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Very is Professor of Strategic Management and Associate Dean at EDHEC Business School, France. He is the author of numerous papers about M&A management published in leading academic journals, often written in collaboration with US and UK colleagues. He also works with companies to help improve their acquisition process. He has recently received the prestigious 'Manpower Award for Best Book of the Year in HR Management' for the French version of this book.
- Author(s)Philippe Very
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.