All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Management of People by Robert Purse is not about human resource management, but rather about the management of people. It is suitable for a wide audience, from first-line supervisors to senior managers, in fact, anyone with direct responsibility for the management of people.
- Author BiographyRobert Purse has over 40 years of experience in the management of people, experience that has been gained in a wide range of sectors (both private and public). He has worked in organisations ranging from micro-businesses to multi-nationals, from software development to airports. In his spare time, he enjoys gardening and keeping koi. He plays the Irish harp badly, but enthusiastically.
- Author(s)Robert Purse
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.