All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £19.97
- £8.54Trending at £8.67
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £11.30Trending at £13.99
- £17.70Trending at £17.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.05
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the author explains that managers must build human capital and engender employee engagement by managing them almost not at all, by attending instead to the factors and circumstances that make them successful. In other words, managers must play their role from offstage and out of the limelight .
- Author BiographyThomas O. Davenport is a senior practitioner in the San Francisco office of Towers Watson, a worldwide human resource consulting firm. He provides advice on human capital strategy, employee and organization research, and leadership development to clients in a wide variety of industries. Stephen D. Harding is a senior practitioner in the London office of Towers Watson. He has consulted in employee research and organizational behavior for the last twenty years and has responsibility for managing employee research projects throughout Europe and elsewhere internationally.
- Author(s)Stephen D. Harding,Thomas O. Davenport
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.