Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionContains techniques for turning each meeting into an open exchange of ideas - and a value-adding asset. This book shows you how to plan and conduct meetings that involve each participant, promote a sense of community and, drive your organization forward. It helps you head off time-wasting interpersonal conflicts and turf battles.
- Author BiographyBarbara J. Streibel, Ph.D., is a consultant and manager of intellectual capital development at Oriel Incorporated.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Streibel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBriefcase Books Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.