All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForget the players - in football, it's the managers who really count, as their strategies guide clubs up and down the ladder. A manager's skills and influence (or lack thereof) can make or break a season, and bosses may be dumped with unseemly haste if they fail to make an impression. This book profiles the best of all-time from around the world.
- Author(s)Jon Reeves
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.59
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.24Trending at £14.63
- £12.37Trending at £13.82
- £17.87Trending at £19.99
- £15.82Trending at £16.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.