All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to use a wide variety of mixed-media techniques and materials to create your own beautiful mandalas, step-by-step, both freehand and using a grid.
- Author BiographyKathryn Costa first discovered mandalas 17 years ago. Her first mandala was a collaborative project with her graphic design students. Since then the mandala has been a repeating design motif and object for reflection in Kathryn's work. In 2011, Kathryn was a semi-finalist in the Cloth Paper Scissors Artisan of the Year in the book making and art journal category. Her artwork has been published in several books written by Patti Digh. In the last three years Kathryn has presented mandala workshops to youth ministers and in October 2014, Kathryn launched an online challenge called, 100 Mandalas where participants create 100 mandalas in 100 days. The 100Mandalas Facebook group is up to 1,955 followers.
- Author(s)Kathryn Costa
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.