All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest addition to No Starch Press's EduManga series, The Manga Guide to Biochemistry uses Japanese comics, clear explanations, and a charming storyline to explain the basics of biochemistry.
- Author Biography<p>Masaharu Takemura is an Associate Professor at the Tokyo University of Science who specializes in molecular biology and life science. A Doctor of Medical Science, he has written several book about biology.
- Author(s)Kikuyaro,Masaharu Takemura,Office Sawa
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.