All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.60Trending at £16.96
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £20.22Trending at £24.88
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers an understanding of the nature of scientific, mathematical and engineering practice, and the production of scientific knowledge. The author presents an approach to the unpredictable nature of change in science, taking into account a number of factors.
- Author(s)Andrew Pickering
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1995
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note11 halftones, 11 line drawings
- Weight404 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.