Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.93
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionCreated in 1843 by the daughter of a clergyman, The Mansion of Happiness was one of the first children's board games published in America. Examining the history of toys and the broader implications of invention and self-identity, this book presents personal and cultural myths about mortality and memory.
- Author BiographyRobin Ekiss has received a Stegner Fellowship from Stanford and a Rona Jaffe Foundation Award for Emerging Women Writers. Her poems have appeared widely, in the Atlantic Monthly, Poetry, American Poetry Review, Ploughshares, New England Review, and elsewhere. She lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Robin Ekiss
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleVQR Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.