Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines a new paradigm for understanding religion and pluralism in an age of multiple modernities. Along the way, the author addresses a wide range of issues spanning individual faith, inter religious societies, and the political order. It also includes responses from three eminent scholars of religion.
- Author BiographyPeter L. Berger, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Peter L. Berger
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight366 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.