Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Nicholas II, Russia's last Tsar, meet his death? This book recounts the details of his death and the discovery of the bones, and also investigates the alternative narratives that have grown up around these events.
- Author BiographyWendy Slater taught Russian history at the University of Cambridge and the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London, until 2003. She is deputy editor of The Annual Register and writes regularly on Russian affairs for Keesing's Record of World Events.
- Author(s)Wendy Slater
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Russia and Eastern Europe
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.