Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- DescriptionShot point blank in a bungled execution by radical Bolsheviks in the Urals, Nicholas and his family disappeared from history in the Soviet era. This book recounts the horrific details of his death and the discovery of the bones, and also investigates the alternative narratives that have grown up around these events.
- Author BiographyWendy Slater taught Russian history at the University of Cambridge and the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London, until 2003. She is deputy editor of The Annual Register and writes regularly on Russian affairs for Keesing's Record of World Events.
- Author(s)Wendy Slater
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Russia and Eastern Europe
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.