All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCy Endfield (19141995) was a filmmaker (Try and Get Me!, Hell Drivers, Zulu) with interests in close-up magic, science, and invention. The director of several distinctive Hollywood movies, he was blacklisted and refused to name names before the House Un-American Activities Committee.
- Author BiographyBrian Neve is an honorary reader in politics and film at the University of Bath, USA. He is the author of Film and Politics in America: A Social Tradition and Elia Kazan: The Cinema of an American Outsider and coeditor of Un-American Hollywood: Politics and Film in the Blacklist Era.
- Author(s)Brian Neve
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleWisconsin Film Studies
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note15 black & white photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.