All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the distinguished American historian, a consideration of one of the most bizarre and fascinating paradoxes in history - the persistent pursuit by governments of policies contrary to their own interests. It spans 30 centuries, from the fall of Troy to the USA's involvement in Vietnam.
- Author BiographyBarbara Tuchman was one of the great historians of the 20th century. Her works include The Proud Tower, A Distant Mirror and The March of Folly.
- Author(s)Barbara W. Tuchman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/02/1990
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Weight474 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.