All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.56Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary study surveys the evolution of our changing conceptions of time, organizing coverage around the central themes of cosmology and regularity, stasis and flux, symmetry and asymmetry. Defends a dynamic, rather than a static view of time.
- Author BiographyFriedel Weinert is professor of philosophy at Bradford University. He is the author of The Scientist as Philosopher (Springer 2004); Copernicus, Darwin and Freud (Blackwell 2008); the editor of Laws of Nature (de Gruyter 1995) and co-editor of Compendium of Quantum Physics (Springer 2009) and Evolution 2.0 (Springer 2012).
- Author(s)Friedel Weinert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.