All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying a story format, this book helps the reader to master 1,000 SAT vocabulary words.
- Author BiographyKaren B. Chapman, Ph.D., grew up in upstate New York and graduated from Cornell University with a B.S. in Biology. She received a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and Genetics from John Hopkins University School of Medicine and went on to complete postdoctoral fellowships at both the Pasteur Institute in Paris and at Harvard Medical School. Currently, she resides in Northern California with her husband and four young children.
- Author(s)Karen B. Chapman
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWordSavvy Book S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.