The Market Maker's Edge: A Wall Street Insider Reveals How to: Time Entry and Exit Points for Minimum Risk, Maximum Profit; Combine Fundamental and Technical Analysis; Control Your Trading Environment Every Day, Every Trade by Josh Lukeman (Paperback, 2003)
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how the market maker routinely maintains the upper hand, seizing profits while controlling risk in volatile marketplace. This book reveals: 4 signals for spotting - and profiting from - a developing trend; risk control concepts every trader must know to protect against losses; and, trading strategies based on recurring technical patterns.
- Author BiographyJosh Lukeman is an active short-term trader at Morgan Stanley, where he also produces a daily technology sector bulletin for fellow traders.
- Author(s)Josh Lukeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight393 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.