All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn an exclusive selection of case studies, this book challenges how we think about market research and tells a powerful story by showcasing excellence, innovative methodology and remarkable results.
- Author BiographyThe Market Research Society is a credible and recognised voice within the market research industry and known for recognising innovation and excellence. With Kogan Page, leading independent professional and academic publisher to the Market Research sector, both organisations are ideally placed to support this exclusive selection of case studies for the leading lights in Market Research.
- Author(s)Kogan Page Editorial Staff,The Market Research Society
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight703 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.